Responsible for data processing:
- Company name: COACHING 4 RESULTS SCP
- Company name: COACHING 4 RESULTS SCP
- TAX ID: J-64754443.
- Address: C/ Italia, nº 1-3, Bajos 7, El Masnou, CP 08320 (Barcelona)
- Activity: HR consultancy. In particular, the selection, recruitment, assessment, organisation, motivation, training, accompaniment, professional accompaniment and analysis of jobs, including internal candidates, both for basic positions, middle management and executives for any type of company.
- Data Protection Delegate: There is no Data Protection Delegate.
For the purposes of the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April, the personal data submitted through the forms on the website will be treated as “Website users and subscribers” data.
For the processing of our users’ data, we implement all the technical and organisational security measures established in current legislation, in order to protect the rights and freedoms of users and have provided them with the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
PRINCIPLES WE WILL APPLY TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In processing your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, trustworthiness and transparency: we will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you of in advance with full transparency.
- Principle of data minimisation: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it. As little as possible.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of processing, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding storage period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and delete those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be processed in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data and to guarantee confidentiality. You should be aware that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised access to or misuse of our users’ data by third parties.
HOW DID WE OBTAIN YOUR DATA?
The personal data that we process on www.coaching4results.com comes from:
- Contact form
- Form for sending documents for the “Executive Search” service.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether www.coaching4results.com is processing personal data concerning them.
The person concerned has the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the data subject
- Request its rectification or deletion
- Request the restriction of their processing
- Object to the processing
- Request data portability
Data subjects may have access to their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case the data will only be kept for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may oppose the processing of their data. COACHING 4 RESULTS, SCP will cease to process the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims. As a data subject, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- The processing is based on consent
- The data have been provided by the data subject
- The processing is carried out by automated means
In exercising your right to data portability, you have the right to have personal data transmitted directly where technically feasible.
Data subjects also have the right to effective judicial protection and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them is in breach of the Regulation.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Different systems for capturing personal information exist on www.coaching4results.com and we process the information provided by interested parties for the following purposes for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: We request the following personal data: Name, Telephone, Email, and Company name to respond to the requirements of the users of www.coaching4results.com. For example, these data may be used to respond to your request and to respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the terms and conditions of contract.
- Form for sending documents for the “Executive Search” service: In this case, we request the following personal data: Name, Surname, Email, and Telephone in order to manage the reception of the candidates’ CVs for the Executive Search service.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- Other non-identifying data is also collected and obtained through cookies that are downloaded to the user’s computer when browsing this website, which are detailed in the cookies policy.
In accordance with the provisions of European Regulation 2016/679 (RGPD), COACHING 4 RESULTS, SCP, with Tax ID J-64754443 and address at C/ Italia, nº 1-3, Bajos 7, El Masnou, CP 08320 (Barcelona), will be RESPONSIBLE for the processing of the data corresponding to Website Users and subscribers.
COACHING 4 RESULTS, SCP does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that may identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases, collaborations may be carried out with other professionals, in which case users will be required to give their consent, informing them of the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. This will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
LEGITIMACY FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: the consent of the data subject.
The prospective offer of products and services is based on the consent that you are asked for, in any case the withdrawal of this consent does not condition the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data processed are identification data.
No specially protected categories of data are processed.
HOW LONG WILL I KEEP YOUR DATA?
The personal data provided will be kept:
They will be kept for as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing or until the data subject requests their deletion, and when they are no longer needed they will be destroyed, except in cases of keeping them due to legal obligation.
In any case, the data will be kept for the duration of the business or contractual relationship and will be kept for two years after the duration of the relationship unless consent is withdrawn earlier.
TO WHOM WILL YOUR DATA BE DISCLOSED?
Many of the tools we use to manage your data are contracted out to third parties.
In order to provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, www.coaching4results.com, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company whose principal office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help www.coaching4results.com analyse how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of www.coaching4results.com (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
When browsing www.coaching4results.com non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Non-identifiable data also includes data related to browsing habits through third party services.
We use this information to analyse trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base.
DATA PRIVACY AND SECURITY
https://coaching4results.com guarantees to use and process the personal data included from users, respect their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with their purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to store them and adapt all measures to avoid their alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection legislation.
www.coaching4results.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of processing, COACHING 4 RESULTS, SCP will ensure that any person who is authorised to process the client’s data (including its staff, collaborators and service providers) will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether this is a contractual or legal duty).
Where any security incident occurs, upon becoming aware of it COACHING 4 RESULTS, SCP shall notify the client without undue delay and shall provide timely information relating to the security incident as it becomes known or when reasonably requested by the client.
ACCURACY AND VERACITY OF THE DATA
As user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to www.coaching4results.com, exonerating COACHING 4 RESULTS, SCP of any responsibility in this respect.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
The user of the site knows and accepts that if certain personal data is not filled in, all the services linked to such data cannot be fully provided.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
The consent given, both for the processing and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, may be revoked at any time by notifying COACHING 4 RESULTS, SCP in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
In accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the RGPD and LOPD regulations for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the RGPD and article 4 of the LOPD, by which they are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the data subject and are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
COACHING 4 RESULTS, SCP reserves the right to modify the present policy in order to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, COACHING 4 RESULTS, SCP will announce the changes introduced on this page reasonably in advance of their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, www.coaching4results.com does not engage in SPAM practices, and therefore does not send marketing e-mails by electronic means that have not been previously requested or authorised by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the website, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the information specifically requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, www.coaching4results.com undertakes not to send marketing communications without duly identifying them.
Likewise, if you do not wish to receive further information about our services, you can unsubscribe at the following e-mail address of the entity firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating “unsubscribe” in the subject line.